Associate an Audio file in Case CATalyst
Article ID: 82
Last updated: 02 Jun, 2017
- Open the job and go to Tools, Audio, Associate Audio File (Alt-t, a, f).
- The Choose Audio File: dialog box will display. Select the file you would like to associate and click Open.
- A new dialog window will appear asking if the audio was recorded with CaseCatalyst.
- Select Yes if the audio file was recorded during realtime in Case CATalyst.
- Select No if the audio file came from another source like a digital tape recorder or steno writer.
- If the job already has associated audio, a dialog box will appear saying "The file filename.wav is already associated with the transcript. Are you sure want to associate a new audio file with this transcript?"
- After the audio file is associated, you may need to use the EZ Sync or EZ Sync at Cursor features to sync the audio.