CaseViewNet Cloud Gateway provides realtime streaming of text with virtually any CAT software sending your realtime testimony to participants using CaseViewNet or iCVNet.
NOTE: An Internet Connection and a Cloud Session Code are REQUIRED to use this application.
- Click here to download CaseViewNet Cloud Gateway and save the file to your Desktop.
- Double left click on the setup.exe to begin the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the CaseViewNet Cloud Gateway Setup Wizard" screen, click Next.
- At the Choose Install Location screen, click Install.
- The program will install and at the completion screen, click Finished.
- CaseViewNet Cloud Gateway will open. Note the serial port assigned to the program. In this example the COM port is 8. Click Connect.
- Type in your session code and create a password. Clients will need both the session code and the password to receive the feed. Press OK.
- The program will connect and under CaseViewNet Cloud Status:, a green dot will appaer as well as say Connected.
- To disconnect, click the Disconnect button. A warning message will appear asking if you're sure. Click OK.
- Set your CAT software to output to CaseView using the COM port created by Cloud Gateway and start a realtime job.
- Now your clients can connect to you and receive the realtime feed by using either iCVNET on iPad or CaseViewNet on a computer.