Reading Steno Notes into Case CATalyst with external SD card reader
NOTE: The following article applies to the Luminex, Diamante, élan Mira A3, and Stentura Fusion writers.
- Take the Data SD card from your writer and plug it into the external SD card reader. Then plug the card reader into a USB port on your computer. Note the drive letter that Windows has assigned your SD card. In this example, the drive letter is J:.
- From Manage Jobs, click Read Notes (Alt + u, r) from the Function Bar.
- The Read Setup dialog box will appear.
- Select Luminex, Diamante, Fusion, or élan as the Device.
- Select Disk Drive as the Method.
- Select the drive letter that Windows has assigned for your SD card as the Drive/Path.
- Click OK. The Read - [File Selection] dialog box will appear.
- Select the file to read into Case CATalyst.
- To select multiple files, hold down the Ctrl key and left click each file.
- If the selected files are each separate jobs, choose Individually.
- If the selected files need to be one file choose All-In-One.
- The Read - [Name and Save] dialog box will appear. Type a name in the File name box and click Save.