To download the Diamante/Wave Update program, do the following:
- Visit by clicking here.
- Click Diamante & Wave on the left hand side. Then left click on the build number and save the file to your Desktop.
NOTE: The download is in .zip format and will need to be unzipped first before installing the update.
- From where you unzipped the download, double left click the update file. The update dialog box appears. Connect your USB cable between your Luminex and your computer and click Go!
- The Diamante will beep and restart when finished. A dialog box will appear on the computer saying the update was successful. Click OK to close the program.
NOTE: In addition to your USB cable, you will need an internet connection, and you may be prompted for your Stenograph customer number and the serial number of your Diamante when running the update program (Your Diamante serial number is located on the bottom of the steno machine. It begins with the letter "Z"). Follow the instructions in the update program.
- If you currently have Build 2.X, you will not be prompted for your customer number or serial number.
- If you currently have Build 1.X, you will be prompted for your customer number and serial number.
If you have a Diamante/Wave Protection Plan or are under Factory Warranty, Build 2.13448 will be loaded on your Diamante.
If you do not have a Diamante/Wave Protection Plan or Factory Warranty, Build 1.13448 will be loaded on your Diamante.