Reading Steno Notes into Case CATalyst with a USB Cable
NOTE: The following article applies to the Luminex, Diamante, élan Mira A3, and Stentura Fusion writers.
- Make sure your writer is connected to your computer with USB cable and turned on.
- From Manage Jobs, click Read Notes (Alt + u, r) from the Function Bar.
- The Read Setup dialog box will appear.
- Select Luminex, Diamante, Fusion, or élan as the Device
- Select USB as the Method
- Data SD Card will be automatically set as Drive/Path
- Click OK. The Read - [File Selection] dialog box will appear.
- Select the file to read into Case CATalyst.
- To select multiple files, hold down the Ctrl key and left click each file.
- If the selected files are each separate jobs, choose Individually.
- If the selected files need to be one file choose All-In-One.
- The Read - [Name and Save] dialog box will appear. Type a name in the File name box and click Save.