Case CATalyst users with a CaseViewNet license can deliver wireless realtime output from their software. Having a license also enables the Rapid Refresh feature and provides the ability to control the transcript save rights of those viewing your realtime feed. A Cloud Session Code works in concert with a CaseViewNet license to help you provide a remote realtime feed over an internet connection.
Here's how to purchase a CaseViewNet license and Cloud Session Code at the same time:
- In CATalyst, click Help, About Case CATalyst (or press Alt+h, a).
- In the About Case CATalyst dialog, click the CVNet button.
- In the CaseViewNet dialog, click the Get CVNet button.
- In the Purchase/Renew CaseViewNet dialog, do the following:
- Click the copy number to clipboard link.
- Click the Visit Website button.
- When the purchase page appears on the Stenograph website, do the following:
- Scroll down to verify that the Call-in Number* field has been populated. If there is no series of letters and numbers separated by dashes in that field, either click the field and then press Ctrl+v to paste the number you copied to the clipboard in Step 4, Or, right-click the field and select Paste.
- Type your Stenograph Customer Number into the Stenograph Customer Number* field. Your customer number is needed to make sure the CaseViewNet license is activated in your Stenograph account.
- Click Next and follow the prompts to complete your order.
- Check the box next to Add a CaseViewNet Cloud Session Code. This will add a Session Code to your order and allow you to provide remote realtime services with your CaseViewNet License.
When the order is finished, you will need to renew your Case CATalyst e-Key to enable your CaseViewNet license:
- If the Purchase/Renew CaseViewNet dialog is still open, click the Close button.
- In the e-Key Setup dialog, click the Automatic e-Key button.
- When the last line of the Options Setup dialog reads "Done.", click the Finished button.
- Click OK to close the About Case CATalyst dialog.