Each RealTeam participant needs a RealTeam login. If you would like, you can use the same login as your Cloud Backup account. Once you have your login information completed, the Auto Login to RealTeam at CATalyst startup option allows you to select it once and every time you start Case CATalyst, you will automatically be RealTeam Ready.
To use an existing login or create a new RealTeam login do of the following:
- On the RealTeam toolbar in Manage Jobs, click the RealTeam Status icon or File, RealTeam Ready.
- If you have an existing Cloud Backup account, it will suggest that login information. If no login exists, the E-mail and Password fields will be blank. Do one of the following:
- To log in using the suggested login information, click the Login button. Proceed to Step 6.
- To log in using a different account than the suggested information, type your e-mail address and password for the account you want and click Login. Proceed to Step 6.
- To create a new account, click the Create New Account Now button. Proceed to Step 3.
- In the Create New Account Now dialog box, do the following:
In the E-mail field, type a valid e-mail address. Press Tab to move to the Password field.
(The e-mail address is used strictly as a login name, you will not receive e-mails from RealTeam.)
In the Password field, type a password that is at least 8 characters long. The password must contain at least 1 letter and 1 digit.
In the Confirm Password: field, type the same password you typed in the Password field. If the passwords match, the Answer Security Questions dialog box displays. If the passwords do not match, the passwords don't match dialog box displays. You will need to retype the passwords.
The Answer Security Questions dialog box displays. Select a question and type an answer for each of the three questions. In the event that you forget your password, you maybe prompted for the answers to the three questions you selected.
Note: You can have the same answer for each question. This might make answering the questions easier.
For example: What's the name of your best friend in high school, the street you grew up on, and city your parents met all have the answer "motorcycle".
The Success dialog box displays. Be sure to write down your login information and store it in a safe location. Click Finish to return to the RealTeam Login dialog box and login.
Do one of the following:
- To automatically be logged in to RealTeam, check Auto Login to RealTeam at CATalyst Startup (Alt + a) and then click Finish.
- To log in to RealTeam, press Enter or click Finish.
The RealTeam Status icon turns blue () when you are RealTeam Ready.